Probably I am not showing you something really new as this is not my creation. But for those who have never seen this recipe before – you must try it. It is easy, quick yummy and nutritious! Good snack with your afternoon tea or even as a breakfast or a power snack..:) Not to mention it is a truly great way of using up those bananas that have been sitting on the counter all that time..
Tips and insights:
- skip the protein powder and just use more cacao powder instead
- the more ripe bananas, the better
- crunchy peanut butter – yes, please!
- IMPORTANT – the cookies will not be crispy as they do not contain any flour and enough of fat
You will need:
- 2 very ripe bananas
- 3 tbsp nut butter
- 3 tbsp protein powder
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
What to do?
- blend the banana or finely mash it with a fork
- blend/ mix all ingredients together
- shape cookies on a baking tray and bake at preheated tp 175C oven for 20min.